Sunday 15 March 2009

Need more hours in the day

I haven't had as much time as I would of liked over the last week or so in the garage but am pleased with the work I have managed to get through. After finishing the floor panels I decided to do the back panel and side panels. The back panel wasnt as difficult as first thought but marking the centre the of the chassis members on the panel was. I deicded to rivet the panel to the diagonal supports as well as the straight chassis members for additional hold even though it did take a lot longer. I got the side panels out of the way pretty quick and cut the sheets ready to rivet the central tunnel.


2 panels down, 12 to go

Back panel being marked up

Back and side panels complete

Tunnel panels layed up

Next stage is to try and finish off the panels this week and think about the floor mounted pedals and brake lines etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment